- 100% synthetic racing brake fluid from Motul which meets DOT 4 specifications.
- Suitable for use in the most extreme racing conditions including heavy and powerful race cars using Carbon or Ceramic brakes.
- Very high dry boiling point of 637°F (336°C) and wet boiling point of 401°F (205°C).
- For all types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators requiring non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist extreme high temperature generated by racing brakes (carbon and ceramic) only allowing a minimal air entrance for brake cooling.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN .500ML BOTTLE